Monday, February 16, 2009

new to blogging

Anna Jane
Baby T
Lucy (in the sky with diamonds)
Colten
Kristen, Parker, Charlie, Briton, and Jane

Maren keeps telling me I must get into blogging and I keep telling her I don't have time.  This morning she came over, pulled up a chair, and told me to sit down and get ready to update my one-post from April.  

Since that time we've added two little grand-babies that actually wear pink.  They nearly look out of place up against the 8 grandsons, but we're happy to put them into the mix.  Anna Jane acts like she knows me and gets a big smile and holds out her hands when they come over.  I take that as a compliment since she is shy and often turns her head into her mother's neck when she is around people.  Maren brings Lucy in to me (when they are over) to put over my shoulder and do the grandma pat to get any bubble that might be lurking and causing discomfort.  She still looks like a little papoose with her olive skin and dark hair.  T. and Colten are the two boys born in the past year.  Both have the biggest smiles and great dispositions. 

All 10 are a big part of our lives.  The little boys walk in the door and go straight to the Legos.  Pretty soon we have castles with bunks for the knights and their horses, or roads for cars, and when Harvey and Briton come we have the jungle animals in homemade cages.  I love having them drop in.



3 comments:

-Laura- said...

Look at all those CUTE grandkids!!! It makes me sad we don't live closer, my kids would have a ball with them!

P.S. I just sent you an invite to our blog.

Unknown said...

i'm proud of you aunt tricia... when my mom "updates" her blog, she really just asks me to do it. you have some really really cute grandbabies!!! i can't believe all the babies the hamblin's have added this year, i think i counted like 13 or something.

cplatt said...

I loved seeing all of the grandchildren pics. They are precious, every single one!