Thursday, December 2, 2010

POOL SHARK

We acquired a new pool table for the institute and guess who just loves it? Elder Platt is all smiles when someone says, "Care for a game of pool?" He's known as the biggest "trash talker" ever. Just as his opponent is ready to pop the ball he'll say, "Sarah, your shoe is untied." "Jordan, did you know you put on two different colors of socks this morning." And so goes the ribbing! I think they quite enjoy it! And he is full of excuses when he misses the ball. You don't fool me, Jay Platt!

2 comments:

ms said...

That just makes me laugh for some reason. The only thing that could make the photo better would be if he were in a pool hall with neon lights...

Kristen said...

Why am I not surprised by the trash talk? Does he ever say "I'm gonna fix you..."? You better watch out, when you get home he's going to be hanging out at Mickey's:)